Thursday, March 3, 2016

Life as a New Mom with My X12 Bed Part 2

@SleepNumber #SleepNumber

Life as a New Mom with My X12 Bed Part 2

5 things I’ve learned about sleep from the Sleep Number x12 Bed It’s been almost a year since I first received the x12 bed. It came around the same time our baby daughter was born. A good time to try to get your best sleep. While it wasn’t always perfect sleep in those early months since we had a newborn, it was improved sleep. And now a year later, I can look back and share some of the things I learned about sleep with my Sleep Number x12 bed. Tracking your sleep is fun I’ll be the first to admit that I have a little bit of an iPhone addiction. So being able to track my sleep from my phone or tablet is right up my alley. I love to login and see how my night’s sleep was, was it restful? Did I toss and turn? Was it better than how my...Read More
Sleep Number